Aug 19, 2020 | Jay Allen | 753 views
Stage 3B Registration Update
To all Wolves Members:
We understand that many Wolves Members have been waiting for a communication from the Association however, we have decided not to participate in rumour or half truths until such time we have all the relevant information.
We have recently secured our September Ice and continue to meet with OMHA and ETA Officials on the structure of our proposed program. The Executive will be meeting virtually tomorrow to discuss the options for the 2020-21 Stage 3B Programming for September 1st.
September Ice has been reserved in preparation of the anticipated programming.
We expect to communicate to Coaches and Members over the weekend the results of our meeting and when we expect registration to open for the Stage 3B Programming which is permitted to begin September 1st 2020.