Feb 08, 2021 | Jay Allen | 622 views
Development Session Update
As you are aware we are awaiting an announcement today from the Premiers Office regarding the status of the current lockdown. This decision will have trickle down effects for our Region, our Municipality and consequently our Program. We expect that our Region/PHU will be placed back into a Colour Coded Status which will have specific limitations too which Ice Pads and Team Sports will be directly impacted.
Once we have a full understanding of those limitations we will be making an announcement as to whether we will be able to continue with our age specific development or wind down the 2020-21 campaign.
We thank you for your patience.